Call for Visitors Program
The Caesarea Rothschild Institute for Interdisciplinary Applications of Computer Science (CRI) is announcing a *call for visitors program* for the academic year 2012-2013. The program is for established researchers from various disciplines who wish to visit the University of Haifa for short-term periods.
Their work should be related to computer science, or interdisciplinary application with computer science.
Support subsidies are available to cover office space (subject to availability), and part of the visitors' travel, subject to financial resources.
*Application for Visitors should include:*
- Name, email, and affiliation of the visitor.
- Name of the host at the University.
- Short Curriculum vitae of the visitor and the host, that includes list of recent publications and grants.
- Summary of previous research results (2 pages maximum).
- Preferred time of visit and duration of the visit.
- Seminar talk and/or mini-course
- Research plans while at CRI (at most one page) -
*Applicants should explain how C.R.I. resources or collaboration with members of the CS department or other departments of the university will benefit them, and how they hope to contribute to research life or education at the University of Haifa.*
Applications should be sent to Dr. Irith Hartman -
by March 5, 2013
Applications will be chosen subject to academic excellence, relevance of the research to CRI, and availability of CRI resources.